My 2-year-old son has always loved riding my husband’s bicycle. However, he can’t ride it by himself. He used to balance on the seat while my husband or I slowly pushed him up and down the driveway. He always begs to be pushed.
But he wants to do more and more on his own as he gets older. He always wants to ride the bicycle. However, I am not always around to push him. My 2-year-old son must find other ways to release his pent-up energy. I knew he would love the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike. What follows is my Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike Review.
The Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike is very simple for a child to learn to ride. There are no pedals. The child simply pushed him or herself around on foot. I recommend this product for any child at any level.
My son had never ridden a bicycle before. He was able to learn how to ride the Joovy Bicycoo very quickly. It is made for children to ride. They will be able to learn how to ride immediately.
My son was so happy to have a bike of his own. He loves being able to ride around without any help. He enjoys the bike every day. The bike has helped him learn to enjoy exercise. I also enjoy watching my son on the bike. I enjoy knowing that he is safe on the bike. Now we can ride our bikes together. We enjoy our time together. This bike has made my son so much happier.
Makes a Great Gift
When I bought my son this bike, he was so excited. I did not want to get him any more games. I wanted to buy him something that would allow him to move around. I think that every child should have this bike. It will allow the child to be more active. They will have fun while exercising. It is not an expected gift. The child will be so surprised to see the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike.
The customer satisfaction has been very high on this bike. The bicycle lasts for years. My son grew out of it before it could break. I was astonished by the durability. The bike fell many times but was never broken.
My son never got hurt while riding. It is very suitable for young children. The bike was very easy to assemble. I am very satisfied with the quality. It was definitely worth the price.
- Aluminum Frame is strong yet lightweight.
- Height adjustable seat so it can suit the child as he or she grows.
- Refillable 12’’ suspension tires allow for wear and tear.
- Wide tires help with balance to make riding easy for beginners.
- Handbrake will teach the child coordination.
- Protected rear wheel bolts so the child’s ankle does not get scratched.
- Product dimensions: 21.5 x 16.2 x 33.5 inches
- Item weight: 8.8 lbs
- Shipping weight: 11.9 lbs
- It has a 4.6/5 star rating on Amazon.
- The Joovy Bicycoo comes in many colors for girls and boys.
- The wide tires make balancing easy for young children.
- The bike provides great exercise.
- The bike is great quality. It will last for as long as your child uses it.
- Your child will grow out of the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike very quickly.
- The Joovy Bicycoo is pretty costly.
- The bike can only be shipped within the United States.
- Your child will not learn how to pedal an advanced bicycle.
- The Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bicycle can be dangerous without a helmet.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS):
Q. How much does the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike weigh?
A. It weighs 8.8 pounds. The bicycle is perfectly suitable for any child over 18 months.
Q. Does the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike come with training wheels?
A. It does not have training wheels or optional training wheels. It is designed to encourage your little one to learn balance at an early age. Your child will balance while scooting themselves around on foot.
Q. Can you buy the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike for a 1-year-old to grow into?
A. The minimum age is 18 months. You can buy the bike early for them to grow into. The minimum seat height is 14 inches.
Parents, take it from me. Your child will love riding the Joovy Bicycoo Balance Bike. He or she will never want to get off. The bike makes a perfect gift for any occasion.
It is so easy for any young child over 18 months to ride. You will not have to worry about their safety. All of the features makes it one of the safe balance bikes for child over the age of 18 months. They will have a blast.